9 considerations that typically affect your pricing
- An agent has no control over the market or average “for sale” prices, only the marketing plan.
- Never select an agent based on their recommended listing or sale price
- Overpricing in a “sellers’
1) Purchase packing paper or newsprint roll ends from a local newspaper, pads for inventory, heavy markers, packing tape and string.
2) Use the best boxes you can get. Boxes can be purchased from many moving companies. These are strength … Read the rest
In a word, realistically.
Prices appeared to reach a low point in the mid-1990s and have risen slowly since that time. Over the last couple of years we have seen demand outweigh supply of available homes around the median price.… Read the rest
I work with a great team – Karen Bird, Keith McDonald, Kari Kelsey, and Alicia Stephenson.
People have said to me that I may be the most recognized Realtor® in the City of Kawartha Lakes. I have built a favourable … Read the rest
OPEN HOUSE TOUR November 2
Lisa Symonds will be in Lindsay at 2 Lisbeth between 11 am -12 pm, 20 Thrushwwod between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm and 41 Thrushwood Trail between 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Lesley Sheppard will be in Bethany … Read the rest